Thursday, August 30, 2012

You've Got to Start Somewhere

Here it is - my first attempt at blogging! 

I love to bake (read: could bake until exhaustion, but still be happy) and over the course of what's become almost three years in North Carolina, I began regularly baking for my husband, my co-workers, my friends, and 2/6 functions and potlucks.  As much as I will miss Jacksonville, seeing as it is the place where I have made some of the very best friends a girl could ask for, it's time to relocate to Chicago where we can enjoy having our families close by.  I'm starting the blog so I can still share what I happen to be baking, albeit in a different way.  I did a decent amount of research yesterday about how to give appropriate credit regarding recipes and decided that food blogging is serious business!!  I don't want to pigeon hole this page as only for recipes - I also want to include updates on our lives and what not since we're moving over sixteen hours away from some of our very close friends.  With that said, I can't promise that I'll have a new post everyday or even every other day, but I will definitely share bits and pieces of our trek towards city life and of course, I will update you whenever I try a new recipe!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment