Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Steals & Deals: Birthday Month

I lucked out and got Good Friday off.  And since I'd already received a few birthday month rewards because I turn the big 2-7 on the 10th, I decided to head to the mall and combine those glorious rewards with the crazy spring break sales.  I racked up some pretty good sales and naturally wanted to report back!

Express:  Even though I don't use my Express card anymore, I managed to establish myself as an A-List user (thank you college years) and received a whopping $40 in birthday rewards!  As an added bonus, everything in the store was 40% off on Friday and they do a military discount on top of any other discounts.  This completely made my day & I snagged the Lattice Shoulder Blouse in Sultry Cobalt and the Crocheted Lace Shorts.  I've been eying cute lace shorts forever so Happy Birthday to Me!

Sephora:  I honestly had no clue that I was going to receive a birthday present here so imagine my surprise!  As I checked out with my mascara they handed me a Benefit birthday package with sample sized Benefit They're Real mascara and Watt's Up highlighter.  I love the mascara!  I may have just permanently switched from my Lorac Multiplex.  Decisions, decisions.

Victoria's Secret:  I'm going to be completely honest on this one.  I didn't have the energy to deal.  I received $10 in rewards.  And remember those spring break sales?  Yeah, the store was swamped with teenage girls hanging out.  Plus, let's be serious..nothing I want from here is ever on sale.  I was planning on grabbing some cute undies.  And.then.I.saw.the.line.  See ya later VS.  So maybe I'll head back before the end of April, making this birthday reward TBD....

Where do you get your best birthday rewards from?!

No comments:

Post a Comment