Thursday, January 31, 2013

Candy Card!

Valentine's Day is in two weeks.  I don't know about you all, but we don't ever make a big to-do about Valentine's Day gifts or celebrations.  Sometimes Carl will send flowers, but I'm serious when I say I'd be just fine if we exchanged meaningful cards.  [I'm a huge card person; love sending them just as much as I love receiving them.]

So I introduce to you the candy card:

"All my life, I dated Goobers and Nerds!  I finally met a Red Hot(s) guy!  He gave me love that was Good & Plenty and I wouldn't trade it for a PayDay or 100 Grand!  I never though I'd Skor a man who makes me Snicker(s).  I'm so happy that I found a great guy in this enormous MilkyWay!
*sign as you always do!*

It's pretty self-explanatory, but I guarantee it'll make your man smile on Valentine's Day!  I did it as a stocking stuffer (so excuse the Merry Christmas,) but in my opinion it can work for any time of the year.  Hope the lucky man you make it for enjoys this cute play on a card!

No comments:

Post a Comment