Monday, June 24, 2013

Jillian Review: Kickbox FastFix

Jillian Michaels: Kickbox FastFix
www.barnesandnoble.com
I know I'm a little late to the party on this one (it was released early 2012) buuuut I finally bought the Jillian Michaels: Kickbox FastFix DVD!  This one has three 20 minute kickboxing workouts.  I assume you can do all three at once if you really want a hard core workout, but since I do these during my lunch hour at our office gym, I'm doing one at a time. 

Naturally I couldn't wait to try my shiny new Jillian DVD, so I squeezed Workout 1 in today even with a crazy schedule.  Coincidentally, this workout is legitimately 20 minutes including the warm up and cool down so it's perfect for those days when you want to get your heart rate going but you don't want to be sweating for hours.  With that said, even though it is a mere 20 minutes, it's definitely a great total body workout - arms incorporated with punching sequences, legs used with lots of great kicking motions, and core continuously engaged.  Let's be serious - Jillian even managed to throw suicide sprints into the mix...did you expect anything less?!

I can't wait to try Workout 2 & 3; this seems like it will climb to one of my top favorite JM DVDs.  Do you love it too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment