Sunday, June 30, 2013

Monogram Love

I'm sure you've seen my new monogrammed cup posted on my Instagram & Facebook pages and it comes with quite exciting news.  One of my favorite crafty ladies (who also happened to be one of my beautiful bridesmaids) finally started a shop of her own!!  Check out Initial It Gifts' page here and I promise you will not be disappointed. 

I'm beyond excited for Brittany & this new adventure!  I was lucky enough to enjoy her craftiness during my wedding planning days and all throughout my time spent in North Carolina.  Brittany was kind enough to etch all of our glass beer boots to personalize our groomsmen gifts and one of our wedding gifts was a monogrammed plate (with my new last name initial!!)  Last year I got a wine glass decorated with wedding colors & a cute "K" as well, so as you can see I have shared in her monogram love for several years.  Brittany & her cute shop, Initials It Gifts, can monogram anything and everything!  I'm excited to see what great ideas the shop will continue to come up with.  As for me, I can't wait to enjoy my new monogrammed cup this week on the lake for 4th of July!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment