Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ash Wednesday

Happy Ash Wednesday!

Normally, I give up the whole shebang of bad foods - sweets, pop, junk food, and fast food.  And normally, it's difficult.  But times change.  I've decided to change my routine this year.  While I obviously know the latter three vices listed are still bad for me, fast food just may be a necessity for a quick minute while I get used to my commute into the city each day for work.  I'm not giving up junk food and pop because I haven't been partaking in either really much at all lately.  So, that wouldn't really count as giving something up I suppose.  But sweets.  Yes.  I am to the point where I want something sweet after dinner.  I need a little pinch of dessert.  And thus, I am still giving up sweets until Easter Sunday [when I will act like a 9 year old child and eat candy until I give myself a tummy ache.]  The new addition is to work out at least four times a week.  That way, by curbing the sweets and exercising, it's more about being healthy in general.  I'll let you know how that works out after Easter.

Because I am giving up sweets..ahem..I won't be baking.  Boo.  So hopefully I'll think of other things to blog about for a bit.. like books, movies, restaurants, healthy dinner recipes, etc.  I'm sure I can come up with a few topics and hopefully you'll still enjoying reading along!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment