Monday, February 11, 2013

Wedge Me Over

For some reason, I am absolutely loving the wedge sneaker trend.  Seriously.  Sign me up, I need a pair ASAP.  I mean, come on, I love the trend so much I even felt the need to blog about it! 

It's no surprise that skinny jeans are my go-to wardrobe staple.  And since it's winter, I normally wear them with a variety of boots: rain boots, moccasin booties, slouch boots, riding boots, over-the-knee boots - you get the picture.  So what better way to mix it up then to throw a pair of wedge sneakers into the rotation?!  Um yes, I believe that is the answer.  Seeing as it's a trend and I'm not exactly sure how long it's going to last, I spent awhile yesterday searching for mid-priced pairs so that if it's over by August my wallet's feelings aren't hurt.

wedge sneakers
Wedge Sneakers - www.gojane.com - $36.30






Journee Collection Alana Wedge Sneakers - Juniors
Journee Collection Alana Wedge Sneakers - www.kohls.com - $64.99 (sale price); same picture shown for Hailey Jeans Co Women's Lace-up Wedge High-top Sneakers - www.amazon.com - $32.99
Spiked Wedge Sneakers
Make Me Chic via Shoes to Go site - $40.80 (sale price)
  
and I can dream right?


dreaming .. Amazon.com: Ash Women's Bixi Fashion Sneaker: Shoes
Ash (the queen of wedge sneakers) Bixi - www.amazon.com - $285


Signed with love for wedges, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment